- I learned that we learn lessons and then face exams, but in life, we face exams then we learn lessons.
- I learned that it’s not important where you are now, but the most important is where are leading now.
- I learned that it’s better for anyone to be a turtle on the right way rather than being a deer on the wrong way.
- I learned that the key of failing is trying to please everybody you know.
- I learned that it’s better for someone to regret something rather than being sad for that something.
- I learned that people forget how fast you’ve accomplished your task and remember the type of what you accomplished.
- I learned that there are many people who get advices and only a few benefit from those advices.
- Continue reading
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. God said, No. Her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a product of tribulations; it is not granted, it is learned.
I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.