- I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it.
- I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
- I’ve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.
- I’ve learned that it’s not what happens to people. It’s what they do about it.