One of the easiest ways of learning a language is to live with that language, to include it to your daily life, to learn grammar, words and phrases not from textbooks, but from movies, daily conversations, real life. To help English learners, I decided to find and post videos that will assist them to learn more effectively.
- I learned that we learn lessons and then face exams, but in life, we face exams then we learn lessons.
- I learned that it’s not important where you are now, but the most important is where are leading now.
- I learned that it’s better for anyone to be a turtle on the right way rather than being a deer on the wrong way.
- I learned that the key of failing is trying to please everybody you know.
- I learned that it’s better for someone to regret something rather than being sad for that something.
- I learned that people forget how fast you’ve accomplished your task and remember the type of what you accomplished.
- I learned that there are many people who get advices and only a few benefit from those advices.
- Continue reading