One of the easiest ways of learning a language is to live with that language, to include it to your daily life, to learn grammar, words and phrases not from textbooks, but from movies, daily conversations, real life. To help English learners, I decided to find and post videos that will assist them to learn more effectively.
- I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it.
- I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
- I’ve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.
- I’ve learned that it’s not what happens to people. It’s what they do about it.